As our members have come to expect from us, at RWIJK GYM, we always look at what is possible instead of what is not. We always do this in consultation with our municipality (Rijswijk) to agree whether we get approval for our ideas. For our part, we want to do everything we can to ensure that we first of all adhere to the imposed measures and thus do not allow our athletes to take unnecessary risks, but that we can continue to improve their fitness. The latter has been very clearly emphasized every time since March 15, 2020 that this is very important to keep doing!
Since December 15, we can offer the following fitness / training options:
- Independent outdoor training
- Outdoor personal training (max. With 2 people)
- Online workouts (more than 135 workouts for at home)
Adjusted training times during curfew are:
Independent outdoor training *
- Monday to Thursday 6.30pm – 7.30pm and 7.30pm – 8.30pm
- Saturday 10am to 11am
- Sunday 10 am-11.30am
Outdoor Personal Training *
- Monday to Friday 7.30am – 7.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
* times Personal Training can only be booked if they are still available
We know that many people have good intentions every year with regard to their weight / body shape, fitness, vitality or desired sport goal. Perhaps this year this is even more important than ever before because last year we sat a lot more, moved less, and gained more weight (average 3 to 5 kg).
If you recognize this, you live in the Rijswijk area, and you want to do something about it, sign up for an exploratory meeting with try-out training of your choice.