During this time of year (rain / wind and colder temperatures) we often notice that people are more hungry for dishes that are filling. In the spring and summer this is often different and we see that people are more likely to opt for a salad. The pasta dish is more nutritious due to the use of products containing fats such as cooking cream, goat cheese, nuts – bacon. Make sure you do not eat too much of it (portion control). If you have a lot of appetite, eat an extra portion of vegetables, salad or raw vegetables in addition to this dish. If it seems like a tasty dish, see the shopping list below with the preparation method.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
– 150 g whole grain spaghetti
– 600 g pumpkin cubes
– ½ onion (100 g)
– 1 teaspoon (5 g) of dried parsley
– pinch of pepper and salt
– Small dash (10 ml) of olive oil
– A generous dash (20 to 40 ml) of cooking cream
– Half a cube of vegetable stock
– 100 g arugula
– A handful (20 g) of pecans
– A hand (25 g) of crumbled goat cheese
– 100 gr bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Divide the pumpkin cubes over a lined baking tray and roast them in the oven for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, fry the bacon until crispy.
4. Chop the onion and fry it in some olive oil.
5. Add 250 ml water and half a stock cube and heat until the stock cube has dissolved.
6. Add the parsley and three-quarters of the roasted pumpkin and puree using a food processor or hand blender.
7. Add a dash of cooking cream and stir well.
8. Add the rest of the pumpkin cubes and the bacon and season the sauce with salt and pepper.
9. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package and stir into the sauce along with the arugula.
10 Divide the pasta between 2 plates and crumble the goat cheese and pecans on top to finish the dish.
Bon apetit 😊
Per person per meal:
Total kilocalories: 451 kcal
Carbohydrates: 29 g = 26 EN%
Proteins: 16 g = 14 EN%
Fat: 29 g = 58 EN%
NOTE! To make it easy to log this dish in your food diary, we have also included it in the food app under “my meals” under the name “Autumn pasta with roasted pumpkin”